Holy Tongue Society
The Holy Tongue Society (Hebrew: Haverut la-Lashon ha-Qodesh/חברות ללשון הקודש) is a special forces paramilitary organization that is designed to protect the language of ‘Ivrit and other world languages. They aim to do this by weaponizing ancient alphabet powers and and fighting the forces of Beli Ya'al and the Bavel Macrostructure.
The society, known as Ḥeleq for short, is mainly composed of agents who are each based on one of the linguistic parts of speech. However, it also has liaison members who are tied to the ‘Ivrit Revival Movement and its military.
Because Bavel has conquered most of the world, the society typically works in secret in hidden bases throughout the world. Such bases include the Ulpan military academy, the Qumran caves and the Binyan.
The Holy Tongue Society is based on the apocalyptic warriors found in the Dead Sea Scrolls’ war scrolls, with partial historical inspirations from the Qumran community, the Maccabees and the Zealots.
While Ḥeleq is technically paramilitary, it gets secret funding from the ‘Ivrit military and works in close coordination with its various branches.
Ḥeleq members typically are skilled in martial arts, escape, small arms, languages, hacking, explosive lockpicking, vehicle operation, safecracking, hotwiring, survival, tracking, first aid, parachuting, diving and more.
Ḥeleq is divided into several departments, which do the following:
- Phonetics Dept. (intelligence): Reconnaissance, scouting, tracking, infiltration, cryptography, surveillance and espionage
- Phonology Dept. (information warfare): Propaganda, subversion, demoralization, disinformation, interrogation, recruiting and psyops
- Morphology Dept. (logistics): research and development, venture capital and fundraising, logistics and resupply, arms smuggling, run safe houses, give humanitarian aid
- Syntax Dept. (economic warfare):, preclusionary buying, blockades, sabotage, demolition, and infrastructure attacks, expropriation, destroying money networks, freezing and seizing assets, privateering and supply raids
- Semantics Dept. (political warfare): escort missions and transport of units, evacuation, hostage rescue, training operations, organizing front groups and guerrilla forces for coups and insurgencies, peacekeeping
- Pragmatics Dept. (direct/tactical action): Ambushes, hijackings, harassment, captures, targeted killings and assassinations, combat support and counterterrorism
The Society primarily works on land and in the cyber/spiritual realm, but is able to do limited naval and air operations in a pinch.
Ḥeleq’s ideology is religious, rooted in divine truth and the rectification of names. Members are devoted to their god, Ha-Shem, and frequently pray and seek the Bat Qol for assistance. Members see themselves as “sons of light” destined to defeat the global “sons of darkness” and their leader, Beli Ya’al. They oppose the Bavel Macrostructure’s campaign to dissolve all other nations, languages and creeds besides its own.
However, Society members do not agree on everything. One controversial issue is whether members should fight with temurah ciphers. Hardliners view this tactic as a form of Bavel’s deception and, in many cases, corrupting the God-ordained nature of reality. In contrast, the other side sees ciphers as a divine code of revelation that Bavel has hijacked and misused.
The Society’s core team is estimated at around a dozen members, though its outer circle of supporters may range from 50 to 150 people. Core team members include:
Outer circle members include:
- Arigah Egronait
The nickname Ḥeleq means “part” in Hebrew, alluding to its membership being the grammatical parts of speech.